A Liebster Blog Award is given to talented bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is a German word that means “dearest” or “favorite”. So, in a way the award not only recognizes these bloggers as amazingly gifted in their own right but also as your very own personal favorites.
I am surprised and honored that you chose my blog as a winner of this awesome award! Thanks a million goes to The Sugared Pecan for recognizing my little blog! She has a great blog herself so check it out. Thank you so much!
I started this blog as a way to keep track of recipes I’ve tried, successfully and not so…and it’s so nice to share the experiences with others. I have also learned from reading others blogs. I’ve gotten some tasty treats and even more laughs along the way. Thanks to all of you who follow my blog and who continue to inspire me!
Now it’s time for me to continue spreading the love and pass the Liebster Blog Award on to 5 of my favorite and upcoming blogs.
HERE ARE THE RULES
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs with 200 followers or less who you feel deserves to be noticed. ( Some say 3 or more )
5. Let them know by leaving a comment at their blog.
And here they are-
Jennifer and Josh @ Thattouchofpit.worpress.com
Clark @ Hashcapades.com
Congratulations!!!! You all deserve it!